P2 NOT FUN!
I WAS BORED AT THE AUDIO ROOM. I HAD MY GUITAR. KYM HAD THE CAM. WE DECIDED TO COME UP WITH THIS REALLY IMPROMPTU MUSIC VIDEO ON P2. ITS SO CRAPPY, BUT I GUESS THERE WAS ALOT OF FUN AND LAUGHTER INVOLVED.
PhotoAlbum
Well, how can i begin? I am Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow, who lives in a remote island which doesn't appear on the world map. I love annoying people and i can't stop talking. I love to crap around and laugh at my own jokes. Ridiculous right? I am also in Temasek Poly Design School and I think it is one of the best schools so far. I am doing Moving Images there which is a course based on film and animation. I enjoy what I am doing and I also love to take Photographs of anything, including myself. So you will probably see alot of pics of myself on my blog. Dun think i am ego or smthng by doing that cos i'm not, it's jus tt i love myself. Who doesn't? K i shall stop telling you my life story cos that is wad you are here for, to look at my blog. So tag, read and enjoy!
February 2008
March 2008
Designer :]
Image
Imageshack
Free Hit Counter