Weird Wesley
Wild Wild Wezz
Sunday, March 2, 2008


CASTS AND WARDROBE

MAIN LEAD

LAURA YEO
Role: Protagonist
Age: 14
Race: Chinese
WARDROBE : Something not very in fashion or hip. Skirt with a shirt. Or smthng with a collar. Plain Coloured.
MAKE-UP: Lightly made-up

Bully 1


MALLORY LOW
Age: 18
Race: Chinese
WARDROBE: Something in fashion. Pants. Cool-looking. Bright colours.
MAKE-UP: Blush, Lipstick


Bully 2


KATHY LIM
Age: 17
Race: Chinese
WARDROBE: Something in fashion. Pants. Cool-looking. Bright colours.
MAKE-UP: Blush, Lipstick


Bully 3


NICOLE CUMMINGS
Age: 14
Race: Chinese
WARDROBE: Something in fashion. Pants. Cool-looking. Bright colours.
MAKE-UP: Blush, Lipstick ]

Older Brother


Wesley Kow
Age: 19
Race: Chinese
WARDROBE: Something sleek, corporate, formal.
MAKE-UP: simple. Light tones.

Cleaner
GUO XIANG
Role:
Age: 19
Race: Chinese
WARDROBE: cleaner’s uniform
MAKE-UP: dull. Eye bags and pale looks.


11:02 PM

Rubbish

Flickr Badge

PhotoAlbum

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from alexander kow. Make your own badge here.


Profile

Well, how can i begin? I am Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow, who lives in a remote island which doesn't appear on the world map. I love annoying people and i can't stop talking. I love to crap around and laugh at my own jokes. Ridiculous right? I am also in Temasek Poly Design School and I think it is one of the best schools so far. I am doing Moving Images there which is a course based on film and animation. I enjoy what I am doing and I also love to take Photographs of anything, including myself. So you will probably see alot of pics of myself on my blog. Dun think i am ego or smthng by doing that cos i'm not, it's jus tt i love myself. Who doesn't? K i shall stop telling you my life story cos that is wad you are here for, to look at my blog. So tag, read and enjoy!


Speak up




Monsters

x Ben
x Kay

Past

February 2008
March 2008


Credits

Designer :]
Image
Imageshack

Free Hit Counter