Weird Wesley
Wild Wild Wezz
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
1st SCRIPT(draft)
INT. House. Day
CU of broken cup on the side table, pans right to the lead actor on the bed.
The lead is cuddling the picture frame on the bed.

Guardian (O.S)
(Lead’s name), are you ready? It’s time to go!

She grabs her bag and leaves the room.
Cut to...

EXT. HDB,Day.
The cleaner is closing the door of her house and leaving to go to school. She walks down the stairs.

EXT. Taxi Stand/Audi 1, day.
The cleaner arrives at school, lead appears in the scene, camera follows lead.
Cut back to....

INT. Hallway, Day.
The lead walks down through the hallway and sees the bullies. The camera stops at the door while the lead enters the classroom. It pans, looks at the bullies who enter the room. Jump cuts of the same shot ensue (optional).
Cut to...

INT. Canteen, Day.
The bullies are seated in the canteen and talking. The lead can be seen in the background seated behind the bullies she is on the phone. The cleaner enters the canteen and starts clearing the plates.

Bully 1
Eww, look at her.

Bully 2
she’s so gross lar, she makes me lose my appetite.

Bully 3
Stupid lar, you’ve already eaten.

Bully2
Then I feel like puking lor, aiya same thing lar. Hey, let’s mess with her.

The bullies walk towards the cleaner and surround her.

Bully 1
hey, let us help you lar, auntie.

Bully 3 flip one plate over.
The auntie cowers and bends over to pick it up; before she put the plate back, bully 1~3 flip another plate.

Bully 1
Come on, you have to work faster than that.

It continues, and the bullies add insult to injury by using a tissue and throwing it on the floor.

The bullies walk away, towards the lead, but exits the frame. The lead is still on the phone, and looks at the cleaner.
Cut to...

Conversation:
The lead is on the phone; she dials the number and waits for someone to pick up.

Guardian (O.S on phone)
Hello?

The Lead pauses and hesitates to reply.

Guardian (O.S on phone)
Hello? Who is this?

Lead
I..uh…I can’t take this anymore.

Guardian (O.S on phone)
(Name of Lead), What? What are you talking about?Are you alright?
Lead
Dad…Mum…They aren’t here anymore (they are dead right?); I don’t want to be here. Take me away to elsewhere, I don’t belong here.
Guardian (O.S on phone)
Calm down. What are you talking about?
Lead
They…those people…why are they treating me this way…What did I ever do to them?! I want to be out of here, this stupid school, out of this god damn place! Why do they tre..
The guardian interrupts

Guardian (O.S on phone)
Hush, calm down. Were you being bullied?
Lead…..There is few seconds of silence.
Guardian (O.S on phone)
I…I can’t fully understand what you are going through right now… But I know you are in great pain from losing your parents. And I know that you are a brave and strong girl. You are willing to bear your pain to me, that alone takes courage. Listen to me; I want you to listen to me.You shouldn’t escape from your problems, you have to face them. You can escape to someplace far away but it doesn’t solve your problems. No one can face everything alone and I want you to know that I am here. Here for you and here to face the problems with you.


Lead continues crying and nods her head. (Not too much tears, just few across her face)Guardian (O.S on phone)I’m going to fetch you now.LeadOkay.Guardian (O.S on phone)Stay strong…
Cut to...

Ext . Car park, Day.
Backwards tracking shot of Guardian, bullies appear. Bullies contemplate on how they should damage her car. POV shot of the guardian turning around, notices their actions.

Confronts them, but bullies decide to run away.

While the bullies are running away, they bump into the Lead.

Bully 1
Hey look, it’s freak girl again.
Bully 2
Let’s just get the hell out of here.
Bully 1
Hey, get out of our way, freak girl.

One of the bullies knock over shoulder and her books drops.
The Lead grabs the bully from her collar and raises her head to look Bully 1~3 in the eye

Lead
this is not how you should be treating me!

The bullies are stunned from her reaction.
The lead walks away from them and fades to black. SUPER the moral.

“We had better bear our troubles bravely than try to escape them.”


8:17 PM

Rubbish

Flickr Badge

PhotoAlbum

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from alexander kow. Make your own badge here.


Profile

Well, how can i begin? I am Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow, who lives in a remote island which doesn't appear on the world map. I love annoying people and i can't stop talking. I love to crap around and laugh at my own jokes. Ridiculous right? I am also in Temasek Poly Design School and I think it is one of the best schools so far. I am doing Moving Images there which is a course based on film and animation. I enjoy what I am doing and I also love to take Photographs of anything, including myself. So you will probably see alot of pics of myself on my blog. Dun think i am ego or smthng by doing that cos i'm not, it's jus tt i love myself. Who doesn't? K i shall stop telling you my life story cos that is wad you are here for, to look at my blog. So tag, read and enjoy!


Speak up




Monsters

x Ben
x Kay

Past

February 2008
March 2008


Credits

Designer :]
Image
Imageshack

Free Hit Counter